PCOS is running your life and you are losing steam.
Unfortunately, so many women feel this way when it comes to PCOS and their bodies. I say that stops TODAY! As a virtual health coach, and as someone who battles with PCOS myself, I can show you how to take the everyday knowledge about food and nutrition and make it work for your body and lifestyle! I can also show you how to stay positive and focused because let's face it, living a healthy lifestyle isn't necessarily always easy. In return, you will start to feel in control and live a more fulfilling life!
Through my program and strategies I was able to lose weight, feel less bloated, regain energy, lessen the anxiety/depression, and feel better than I have in years!
PCOS does not have to control your life - but right now, that's exactly what's going on.
- You're feeling overwhelmed from all the conflicting information you read.
- You're experiencing sleepless nights due to anxiety or maybe you don't even know why.
- You're beyond exhausted due to the lack of sleep and hormonal imbalance.
- You're attempting healthy eating only to fall off the wagon over and over again.
- You're feeling sad, helpless, isolated, anxious, and frustrated.
- You're beating yourself up because you can't seem to get through the day feeling accomplished.
- You're worried about all the things that may happen in the future if you don't get your symptoms under control.
- You're trying random things like a supplement or specific diet to see, but nothing sticks!
I have some REALLY happy news for you!
You don't have to continue your life this way and there is a way to get on the path that you want and deserve!
Here's the deal - you can change your situation!
If you want to start taking daily actions that can minimize PCOS symptoms, all you have to do is just start! Seriously, that's it. And it's simpler than you might think!
I'm Tasha Whitt, virtual health coach specializing in serving women with PCOS, and I am here to (lovingly) tell you like it is to get you out of your own head and begin taking action for your health!
Are you ready to stop with the yo-yo dieting, complaining, and wishing - no matter where you are on this journey right now?
Let me introduce to you Prevail Over PCOS...
a simple, but effective step-by-step program specifically for women with PCOS who are sick and tired of settling when it comes to their health and want to turn their frustrations and wishes into triumphs!
What is it...
Prevail Over PCOS is a step-by-step e-course integrated with fitness and nutrition for women who are ready to stop wishing and take action for their health! During the program, we'll get you started towards creating the healthy life that you so desperately crave!
The short answer is because I know exactly what it feels like to feel completely hopeless in ever digging out of the emotions and fatigue!
I know how easy it is for us to get stuck in our own heads and paralyze ourselves and feel more and more depressed with the lack of results with every passing day.
I support women who, like you, battle with PCOS and that are ready to fight and prevail over their debilitating symptoms. And it wasn't too long ago that I was right there in your shoes.
When the infertility specialist told me, "You have PCOS and there's nothing you can do about it except take medications," my heart sank. While I see nothing wrong with taking medications to conceive, I did not feel like that was the route for me. I just felt in my gut like there had to be a better way - a way that would be gentler on my body. I took the prescription write-out she handed me, got in my car, and cried the entire way home.
The next day, when my emotions settled, I decided that I was not going to let PCOS rule my life. I began googling, watching videos, and reading books to understand what was going on in my body and felt hopeful that I could heal myself through nutrition and fitness. I began swapping foods out and experimenting until I found a way to enjoy food, not feel deprived, and not feel like I was spending hours in the kitchen preparing meals. I also started taking a few supplements for adrenal fatigue (which is a common symptom of PCOS) and insulin resistance.
While changing my diet and taking these supplements helped me, it wasn't enough. I was still extremely tired and it made it really hard to enjoy work and my everyday activities. I knew I needed more. I was VERY skeptical, but I decided to sign up with a coach from Beachbody for support. I was so scared that I wasn't going to be able to push through the workouts, but after FOUR days of drinking the meal replacement shake that came with my fitness program, I felt like a brand new person. My husband was in disbelief! He began drinking it with me because he seen such a drastic change in me. Fast forward to now and I am happy to announce that we have a precious baby boy that was born on November 30, 2016!!
I loved Beachbody programs so much that I signed up to coach other women myself in March of 2015! Since then, I have helped hundreds of women with PCOS lose weight, regain energy, reverse their insulin resistance, lessen their anxiety/depression, and have even had some pregnancy stories shared with me! Because I have been able to see so many success stories, I wanted to take my coaching up a notch and created a step-by-step e-course called Prevail Over PCOS that takes all of the guess work out for you. You can focus on your fitness and nutrition and all the other answers you need are right there for you in this e-course.
Through my experience, I learned that PCOS doesn't control me! With the right tools and resources, I overcame the obstacles of PCOS and I know you can too!
I created Prevail Over PCOS to help you do the same thing for yourself and push you to reach that happy and healthy life sooner that you ever thought possible.
What is possible for you?
Here's what this can do
- Confidence in yourself - No more feeling hopeless and worthless!
- Happiness - You'll be surrounded by positive minded women and anytime you work on yourself it brings instant joy!
- Manage Insulin Resistance - Managing insulin resistance helps manage intense cravings!
- Less Bloat - Eating the right foods and understanding the ones that are bad for us can help lighten the load!
- Minimize Anxiety - Again, being surrounded by positive women can minimize this. Also, doing things that can help improve the hormonal imbalances we face plays a big part.
- Longterm Motivation - When you see results and have a support net, it provides instant motivation!
- Quality of Life - Minimizing your symptoms allows you to enjoy your family and friends to the highest extent possible!
Doesn't sound too bad, huh!? Here's how we can make things happen!
When you get started with me, you get...
- the Prevail Over PCOS step-by-step e-course & meal plan
- nutrient dense meal replacement shake that includes all the things women with PCOS are commonly deficient in (can cancel at any time)
- 24/7 streaming access to your workout program of choice (or ALL of the programs if you choose that route) (can cancel at any time)
- access to amazing healthy recipes through written and video formats
- a color coded portion-control system
- 1:1 coaching from me
- access to my VIP community, with tons of resources and accountability from other women who are working towards similar goals
Why should I go this route...
Most women I coach come to me as a last resort and regret that they didn't start sooner because of the results they get! You'll have me standing in your corner to cheer you on, push you when it's hard, and work through the hurdles and bumps that'll come your way. It provides you with all of the resources you need to be successful, which allows you to just focus on YOU! I think the better question to ask is why wouldn't you go this route!?
Bonus Number One
7 No-cost Steps to Fight Depression
Bonus Number Two
5 Easy Strategies to Provide a Success Driven Perspective
Bonus Number Three
28 Positive Body Image Affirmation Cards Printable
Are you ready for your OWN amazing results!?
Are you ready to transform your life!?
1. After reading these steps, click HERE to take my assessment.
2. After I understand your needs, I will send you a welcome email with my personal recommendation options for you.
3. Once you are registered, you'll be given access to the Prevail Over PCOS program and link to my VIP community where we will get you all set up to start seeing BIG results!